My Very First 1/55

misterryno

I've said it before, but I still think the 1/55 Chunkey Monkeys are variable toy perfection. Anime-accuracy aside, they have everything. Thier own good looking aesthetics, some of the most durable and solid toys ever, and a smooth and intuitive yet not completely simple transformation. When you throw a set of fastpacks into the mix it just gets better.

Man, now I want to go home and play with my Super VF-1S...

Hey all,

Just curious...this is my checklist for the Bandai 1/55 reissues...

VF-1S Roy Focker

VF-1A Hikaru

VF-1J Hikaru

VF-1A CF

VF-1J Max

VF-1J Millia

VF-1S Super

Is that all the reissue 1/55's from Bandai??? Are there others??? Anyone who knows, please do let me know. I will not be getting the Super VF-1S for I will be eventually purchasing SS Parts from another member. I just want to make sure that those are the only ones on the checklist.

THANKS

:ph34r:

Hey all,

Just curious...this is my checklist for the Bandai 1/55 reissues...

VF-1S Roy Focker

VF-1A Hikaru

VF-1J Hikaru

VF-1A CF

VF-1J Max

VF-1J Millia

VF-1S Super

Is that all the reissue 1/55's from Bandai??? Are there others??? Anyone who knows, please do let me know. I will not be getting the Super VF-1S for I will be eventually purchasing SS Parts from another member. I just want to make sure that those are the only ones on the checklist.

THANKS

:ph34r:

Yes thats all of them. However, make sure the FAST pack armor parts you are getting have the arm armor from the reissue Super Valkyrie. The vintage arm armor does not fit the reissues.

Yes thats all of them. However, make sure the FAST pack armor parts you are getting have the arm armor from the reissue Super Valkyrie. The vintage arm armor does not fit the reissues.

Yes yes.....Thanks for your concern. I will be getting some recasted parts. It will be the BOMB!!!

So if that is all of them...Then I have finished my 1/55 army and now just need to get the SS Parts and Armor and I will be set. I think I may pick up a few more 1/55's to keep in the box. We'll see.

I'm a yammie fan, but all the same, I had to get at least 1 chunkie; a collection just wouldn't be the same without a bandai!

...and for whatever reason, I like the bandai (fighter mode) best of all for a desk display piece.

1/55's are the shizzzzzzzzzz. :ph34r: