Definitely Not Sci-Fi or Anime

Ok, so the wife and I purchased the 1-disc copy of the "Unrated and Unprotected" version of Knocked Up, which seems to be conspicuously missing the scene where Seth Rogen's character does an impression of Ah-nuld from Total Recall saying "Cohagen, give em de air!"

Ummm... anyone else notice this?

I smell a right-wing conspiracy!

Seriously though, I HATE it when stuff like that happens. Actually, I should say I hate it when I notice it. If it goes under my radar that's fine. But when there is something I specifically remember that is left out of a DVD it almost makes me not want to watch the movie (I'm looking at you The Jerk 'special edition' DVD!).

I smell a right-wing conspiracy!

Seriously though, I HATE it when stuff like that happens. Actually, I should say I hate it when I notice it. If it goes under my radar that's fine. But when there is something I specifically remember that is left out of a DVD it almost makes me not want to watch the movie (I'm looking at you The Jerk 'special edition' DVD!).

What was The Jerk DVD missing?

What was The Jerk DVD missing?

There are a couple scenes cut, but the one that stands out is when Navin (Steve Martin) is depressed about his girlfriend leaving him and to make himself feel better he rides on one of the carnival rides until he's sick. Something like that, it's been a while since I've actually seen it since so far no version of the VHS or DVD has included it. I remember the scene from watching the film on television several times in the 80's/90's.