Did you ever order Night Stalker decals?

Night Stalker

To anyone that order Night Stalker decals. If you got them great. if not please post here or email me direct.. nscustoms@comcast.net

I changed Internet and haven't gotten half my mail, on top of going out of state for work for weeks on end and have been out of the loop. But thats is not the bad part. I got an email today from a guy waiting on them for months and was touching base. I was under the impression that they were all out the door already and on to your customs MONTHS AGO. I had no idea one slipped through the cracks and was forgotten about. If it happened to one, it could happen to another. So I want to be sure nobody got left out for what they paid for. I will double check the paperwork I got to be sure you are someone who ordered. So please if you paid, let me know. You DESERVE your decals!!!

I'd like to point out that there have been several issues with email from MW to comcast.net lately, that could explain a few things. (and it's still happening, registration still doesn't work right for comcast accounts) If someone tried to contact Nightstalker by sending an email via MW and not through their own email provider, there's good odds he never got it.

PS--it's comcast's fault, not MW's.

OT but not shocking regarding comcast. their software wiped my hard drive, and they wouldn't do anything about it. easily the worst customer service of any company i've ever dealt with, and i work in the cell phone industry which is notoriously bad itself. i now return you to your regularly scheduled topic for nightstalker's decals.