Recent Trouble Connecting to MW

To anyone with the technical know-how to fix this, I beseech thee:

Recently (within the last few weeks) my Internet Explorer has suddenly decided not to recognize www.macrossworld.com or any of its forums, images, etc (things reached through the site, basically). My browser says "connected to site," hangs for a while, the bar slowly grows for a few seconds and then I get a "canot find server" error.

This is only an issue for Macross World. Other sites, forums, etc. behave as if nothing is wrong. The only way I'm even connecting to it to make this post is by using AOL's web browser ::shudder::.

I've purged my cookies, checked my host file, deleted all my history & temp internet files, and still it acts as if the site no longer exists.

Could someone with the know-how to resolve this issue please email me any solutions you might know of? I have never had such a site-specific issue like this happen before, which is why it's so frustrating for me to fix.

Thanks!

Edited by Dio

Well, I'm back to spotty connections. There doesn't seem to be any particular pattern to it. sometimes i can get in through bookmarks, or through the front door, or through the PM link in the emails. but not always. And usually, one way will work while the other ways fail, at the same time. pretty bothersome. I've tried clearing the cache/cookies, DNS and rebooting on the off chance of - well- *windows*, but to no avail.

hmmm...just used the IE (latest virgin version) to log in. It's all working. ISP is Telstra Bigpond Internet.

Sorry. Don't know why I typed that. :ph34r:

Edited by kensei