Yamato Pricing question

JGrizzle

After about two years of thinking about it I decided to join the club and buy a yamato vf-1s. Now I found a fokker vf-1s with the superstrike armor set for 200.00. Is that a good deal or is there a cheaper set I should look for? I also have a jetfire which I would like to clean up and repaint does anyone have any tips for that? It's pretty much a takatoku so I figured that would not be a out of place question to ask while I was at it.

After about two years of thinking about it I decided to join the club and buy a yamato vf-1s. Now I found a fokker vf-1s with the superstrike armor set for 200.00. Is that a good deal or is there a cheaper set I should look for? I also have a jetfire which I would like to clean up and repaint does anyone have any tips for that? It's pretty much a takatoku so I figured that would not be a out of place question to ask while I was at it.

Shipping included?

If so thats a pretty good deal taking into account that they go for about 200 plus 50 shipping usually.

Got my super stealth set for 200 shipped from Japan to Canada, very nice deal.

Shipping included?

If so thats a pretty good deal taking into account that they go for about 200 plus 50 shipping usually.

Got my super stealth set for 200 shipped from Japan to Canada, very nice deal.

Well with shipping I think it was 214, so if the same set went up on ebay it would probobly go for about 250 thats including shipping?

With shipping thats not too bad , the only real way your gonna better that is with you going to Japan and getting it yourself.

As far your Taka Goes just search on post by me or Skull1 you`ll find all the posts you need. Use the word "chunkie" or "chunky" Alternatively just pop me a PM.