Masked Rider Kaixa & Side Basshar

drifand

Interesting..... though.... that transformation looks like a Mechwarror mecha built from spare bike pars :blink:

WHat was the other Kamen rider bike that transformed into a bot called? I really dug that one but can't find it anywhere.

Edited by GobotFool

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...9&category=1345

Is this the real thing?!?! or some crappy bootleg?

Definitely bootleg, just from the box alone you can tell. BUT, knowing the real thing is made in China, it's also highly probable the bootleg MIGHT be the same quality as the original, if let's say, some Bandai factory honcho decided to earn some quick money on the side. Entirely possible! Else, how could I get such a nice Jumbo Grade Gundam boot at 1/3 the price?

Still... better to be cautious when it cmes to bootlegs. I wouldn't buy one unless the price was really good AND I've had a chance to see it in person.

Well it is only 6 bucks..... 17 factor in shipping. Hmmmmmm should I risk it? Naaaaa there are other things I'd rather save for than taking a chance on a potential POJ. Still if you find one around Drifand a review would be most appreciated.

Well it is only 6 bucks..... 17 factor in shipping. Hmmmmmm should I risk it? Naaaaa there are other things I'd rather save for than taking a chance on a potential POJ. Still if you find one around Drifand a review would be most appreciated.

Ain't likely I'd buy one of those Faiz boots as I already got the real thing. But if I do get to see one close up I'll try to take note of the quality etc.