Gundam Ultimate Operation figures

Sarensaas

I have seen these Gundams from the 'Ultimate Operation' line of action figures on eBay, smaller than Gundam FIX figures (1/200?1/220??) but they look interesting. I could not find any good information about them on the web; does anybody know a website or somewhere that has a listing of all the figures in this line? I have seen the Gouf, Gelgoog and E-Z8 figures, but I have also seen one from Gundam Seed. Any help would be appreciated.

I've seen these before, they've been out for a little while. Basically they're glorified gashapon figures. Little to no poseability, bouts of gashapon disease (y'know, parts "pre-bent" when they're not supposed to be), and they come with candy.

Interesting colorschemes and rare designs though, which is nice.

Vostok 7

Available are:

Gundam

GM Kai

Zaku II

Gouf

Strike Gundam

Aegis Gundam

Series 3 might be out, not sure.

It adds:

Guncannon

Gelgoog Cannon

Most are available in Desert, Arctic, and Normal coloring

Several are also available as magazine exclusive releases. I know the september Dengeki came with a GM in Titans Test Team colors. I missed that issue. :angry:

I have the Zaku II and GM Kai, in desert colors.

Search the old board for my review. I bleieve it was put in a thread Areaseven started.