why must we doom ourselves???

do not disturb

MW is a large part of what keeps Yamato's Macross line alive. And it is what keeps them producing Macross related items. As long as everyone here stands for these prices, they will only increase. Look at the 1/60 Destroid Monster. I don't know one person here in Japan that has the space for something like that. Who are they making it for....MW.

I'm not too sure about this. Macross World's memberships is currently hovering around, what....1100 members? Of them, maybe half of them are active posters. Out of that group, how many people have actually said they'll buy a monster? Not too many, as I recall. There must be some market for the Monster overseas, since I doubt Yamato would tool up to make it just for the 20 people here who want one.

And your new avatar just plain scare me. :D

The whole idea of berating everyone to NOT discuss prices is terminally retarded anyway.

People will discuss what they want, unless Shawn & Graham ask them not to. If I got on the boards and asked people to "please don't discuss toy boxes! It upsets me!" I'd fully expect to be reamed for it.

First it was Yamato who was setting the price too high... now, it's the "middlemen"...

Let's face it, Haterist, you're just mad that the things you want cost too much and you're ranting.

This conversation has lost what little value it had to begin with.

deleted...but left the last part as an example of what results when arguing over the internet and how i can be resolved. :)

anyway this is getting ridiculous....two d**kheads arguing over whos a bigger a-hole is like two chicks talking about whos the bigger b*tch....completely pointless. we agree to disagree and agree to agree on other points and we'll leave it at that....agreed? hope so.

Edited by haterist

anyway this is getting ridiculous....two d**kheads arguing over whos a bigger a-hole is like two chicks talking about whos the bigger b*tch....completely pointless.  we agree to disagree and agree to agree on other points and we'll leave it at that....agreed?

Well said and agreed, I editted out all OT and personal posts.

edit: It was a pretty stupid argument to begin with and we both took it too personally.

Edited by tom64ss

damn!!! I was hoping you guys would agree to meet somewhere and beat each other to a pulp...

oh well... there goes one dream... <_<

are you kidding me??? have you ever seen or met tom???

hes got like 8" and 100lbs on my lanky ass. :blink:

if anything i'd need a foot stool and a bat if i was gonna hit him.

agreed tom,

i'll edit out my recent posts as well. :)

i apologize to the members here that had to be subjected to this kind of madness....though i'm sure most of you got a kick out of it! ;):D:lol:

are you kidding me??? have you ever seen or met tom???

hes got like 8" and 100lbs on my lanky ass. :blink:

if anything i'd need a foot stool and a bat if i was gonna hit him.

Yes, I've heard. He kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse.