Romeo x Juliet

wolfx

Romeo X Juliet. You know I fell asleep watching Romeo and Juliet in every incarnation and never quite grasped the full story due to naps in between, be they school plays or acted by Leonardo Di Caprio.

But zomg....GONZO seems to have outdone themselves with this one. A reimagination of a classic tale. Great visuals...and looks like alot of nice action coming up. ;)

I dunno about this series right now...

It seems like a cliche premise right now and it doesn't really seem much like the original play right now. But, i'll stick with it for a little longer.

On a side note, ever notice that Gonzo is really good at making amazingly good looking environments, but makes really boring looking character designs?

Hmmm.....character designs vary because they are always designed by different people based on their source material, so they aren't GONZO characters per se. Anyway i felt the character designs in romeo x juliet were pretty good. They kinda made shoujo designs into a shounen anime.

Remains to be seen if this series will suffer from GONZO disease. (Fairly captivating in the beginning, becomes crap towards the end)

Remains to be seen if this series will suffer from GONZO disease. (Fairly captivating in the beginning, becomes crap towards the end)

Hopefully this won't become a pile of trash that (in my opinion) Gonzo's greatest crap-end series was, Kiddy Grade