Gunhed manga?

chrono

Yes; at least, it has an english copy (with that art on the cover). I have a copy of it somewhere, but I can't recall the publisher offhand.

EDIT: You got very lucky; it was in the first cupboard I opened.

Yeesh, it yellowed quite a lot. It was published by Viz Comics as a graphical novel.

EDIT EDIT: Opps. Apparently Viz first published as a 3-set translation. I got the graphical novel format.

Edited by Lynx7725

Yes; at least, it has an english copy (with that art on the cover). I have a copy of it somewhere, but I can't recall the publisher offhand.

EDIT: You got very lucky; it was in the first cupboard I opened.

Yeesh, it yellowed quite a lot. It was published by Viz Comics as a graphical novel.

EDIT EDIT: Opps. Apparently Viz first published as a 3-set translation. I got the graphical novel format.

Great news! It's a shame though because know it's gonna be incredibly hard to find, stupidly expensive, or only findable on low quality book sellers.

Can you give me the publishing date & the ISBN from each book that way it's easier to avoid buying duplicates or a novel version. B))

Can you give me the publishing date & the ISBN from each book that way it's easier to avoid buying duplicates or a novel version. B))

Would you believe I can't find any? Sheesh.

I'm not kidding. The inner page only had the copyright for Gunhed as a whole, and there wasn't an ISBN that I could see.

Even Mile High Comics doesn't have an issue OR an image. This is going to be hard to find... (and MHC doesn't have the ISBN either).

This might be it but without an image I can't tell for sure.

Amazon lists two possible ISBN: 092927914X or 978-0929279145, but again, no image so can't tell for sure. Year seems to be '90 to '92 -- different sources give different dates.

Given the difficulties in finding these information, it might be better off if you pick up the individual comics (3 in total), rather than gunning for the TPB.

I'll NEVER go near eBay.

I'd use eBay if I could handle the goods, but not otherwise.

evilBay is good to find pictures so you know what you're looking for. :D

The ISBN on my TPB copy is ISBN: 0-929279-14-X Sunrise 1991 Viz did the English translation.

viz published gunhed manga back in the 90's. there's a total of 3 books for the series. i rented the liveaction movie at tower records (back when i was still going to college) and i have to say it's so horrible. the manga is pretty good and very nice art cover. if it's not too expensive to get, i recommend you getting it. i used to leave the manga around my coffee table back at my old apartment, but once i moved to my current place, i just boxed it away and man i want to read it now. kyatsu ;)