Megazone23 23rd anniversary Site, Event, & More Toys

Save

megazone23

Instead of waiting for the 25th anniversary I guess it would make more sense to go with the 23rd. The site is pretty nice looking, info on a new book fully loaded with illustrations, setting document and an interview. Check out the site for more on atsai's possible non-transformable Gralands, and those so loved Yamato Gralands. There is also a plan is in progress for a console game from Compilation heart Co., Ltd.

Talking event "23 mega zone リãƒã‚¤ãƒ–!" Holding decision!

The date and time : Sunday, May 13 12:00 opening, a 13:00 raising of the curtain place :

Guests : Mi-na Tominaga, Hideki Kakinuma, Yasunori Honda,

Edited by SaveRobotech

I remember hearing that last year that there was to be a MZ23 TV series just like how the first one was planned before the sponsors pulled out and they had to reanimate stuff to make it a feature length OVA.

Oh wow now I really can't wait to see what this game will look like.

Edited by Hikuro

megazone23

Instead of waiting for the 25th anniversary I guess it would make more sense to go with the 23rd. The site is pretty nice looking, info on a new book fully loaded with illustrations, setting document and an interview. Check out the site for more on atsai's possible non-transformable Gralands, and those so loved Yamato Gralands. There is also a plan is in progress for a console game from Compilation heart Co., Ltd.

Talking event "23 mega zone リãƒã‚¤ãƒ–!" Holding decision!

The date and time : Sunday, May 13 12:00 opening, a 13:00 raising of the curtain place :

Guests : Mi-na Tominaga, Hideki Kakinuma, Yasunori Honda,

Cool site. I like the comparison pics between parts 1 and 2 (glad there's no part 3 :p ). Personally, I always liked the part 2 designs better, myself, but then I actually saw that one first (it's what got me into anime, actually...).