Devil May Cry anime series!!!

bandit29

• 2 months later...

It was a pretty good start to the series. Few things i need to nitpick:

1) Why the HELL does Dante love strawberry sundaes so much? Granted i've only played the 3rd game, but i've never heard anything about this before.

2) The action was good but seemed kinda outdated. I dunno about anyone else, but DMC should have been about innovation and style with the action. However they seemed to rely on the old anime thing of suggesting action via sounds and other techniques rather than just show the fight. I really hope the gunfights become more like scenes from Black Lagoon or maybe Cowboy Bebop.

But hey, it's only been one ep and that ep was actually really good.

Ichigo sundae? LOL!

I guess they had to make the Dante more of a character that can be related to....and less of a game character who wants to "beat everyone to a pulp".

I mean if the whole tv series was gonna be based 100% on video game dante, we're gonna have a very boring and annoying character.

Pretty cool, action scenes were alright, fit with the flow of the games and such. Hopefully the battle scenes will improve as the series goes on. I want to see Dante pull some nice wall running and gunning moves and all the crazy stuff you could pull in the games. Also curious as to if the series follows game continuity or is its own thing.