WRECKS is coming!

Hi all!

I am here to promote a new webcomic we have coming out at the end of the summer. It's about a giant mecha figthing league. It has some killer art and we're all really excited about the project.

The book features pencils by Greg Lane (Robotech/Robo Dojo), inks by Jason Roth (Dead Men Tell No Tales: Decimation) colors by Josh Burcham (Transformers) and letters by Thomas Mauer (Starship Troopers)

Here are the pencils for a poster we are producing to promote our webcomic. Will be available for purchase in the next few months.

IPB Image

If you're interested, please stop by the following sites for more info.

www.comicspace.com/wreckssyndicate

www.myspace.com/wreckscomic

Thanks for looking!

Adam Vermillion

writer/creator of WRECKS

The faces on those mecha are giving me Mac7 flashbacks... NOOOOooooooo.....

J/K!

Good luck on the project. Some nifty art. The designs aren't my style, but it's very, very well done.

Ya know...i think you're right. They ARE somewhat inspired by Macross 7. The middle one being the VF-19Kai and the right one being Myelene's VF-11Kai. The left one i think is inspired by a GUGES from Appleseed. Nice effort though. Keep us updated.

I think that's the problem with most modern mecha designs, everything has already been done, so we'll recognize something from previous mecha's every time something new hits the scene. For example, I see some EVA in the torso and shoulders of the middle mech.

The same goes for Kawamori's Kiss Dum designs. The plane design is filled with style elements of the YF-19, VF-4 and SV-51 IMO.

Thanks for the interested, support and kind words.

I'll make another post once we have something. Currently working on our website. I want to get the forums up and running there so people interested in the book can all get info from one place instead of me going to a bunch of different sites to schill (though I think that will still happen anyways).

Thanks again!

Adam

They fight each other in gigantic arenas. Think prowrestling, but with guns and mecha. Though the focus is more on the pilots and their backstage politics.

Thanks!

Cool :)