SDF Macross: The United Nations Wars

Garrick

If I'm not mistaken, it's a short story (prose) in the middle of the Macross Memory Perfect book. It takes place during the UN wars, and is about Captain Global prior to him being assigned to captain the SDF-1.

If I'm not mistaken, it's a short story (prose) in the middle of the Macross Memory Perfect book. It takes place during the UN wars, and is about Captain Global prior to him being assigned to captain the SDF-1.

Yeah. It's in "Perfect Memory," anc concerns, IINM, the incident in which the anti-UN destroyed the fleet carrying the evacuees from Mars Base Sara.

Yeah. It's in "Perfect Memory," anc concerns, IINM, the incident in which the anti-UN destroyed the fleet carrying the evacuees from Mars Base Sara.

I thought it was about a battle Global fought on the Earth, not space...????

http://escaflowne.anime.net/story/chronology/1999/index.html

2004. June - the Plundering Fleet

2005. Sept 8th - the returning fleet from Mars Base Sara is destroyed.

Two seperate events have been confused as being one and the same.

The exact words used in the Compendium chronology (about the plundering fleet) are:

[The Super Dimension Fortress Macross: The United Nations Wars] The Plundering Fleet"

[MH: This is a story, written by Ken-ichi Matsuzaki, which tells of one of the exploits of Bruno J. Global and Admiral Hayase during the United Nations Wars. It appears on pgs. 56-59 of Macross Perfect Memory.]