1/60 super ostrich backpack

xsjado

The Ostrich backpack is a little tricky. What I do is to first partially collapse the aft joint, then fold up the forward joint till it clicks. When the forward joint is locked, I wiggle/nudge the backpack down snug into the stop for the aft joint. Hope that's not too confusing.

Had the Ostrich last year. I sold it back after 2 weeks, it was such a frustrating toy. The flaw you're pointing out was one that was annoying me amongst other flaws. Then I upgraded to the 1/148 Super Max, that was much better. And then I sold it back and got the YF-19, which is an even better toy imo.

not only did that help, i now know what aft means. i love this toy. way more finicky than the 1/48's but much cheaper than the bandai original. i really wish they would come out with a 1/48 super o though.

is it weird that staring at the toy makes me want to eat orange vanilla swirl ice cream while watching dyrl?

thanks again!

Ahhh my only 1/60 VF-1.

The VT should be displayed in the mode it was most used in... Gerwalk (without FPs). :p

It's my pride and joy, 2 seater VT goodness! :D

The paint is starting to strip off the legs and a little on top but damn.. it went through a hell of alot! Misa piloting skills ahoy.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie