1/100 WF YF-21

EXO

Ok... some questions of my own. Did I.H.P / Liquid Stone change there name again? If so why? The Liquid Stone website is still up:

Hmmm... so is it now I.H.P / Liquid Stone / Experten? If you are a fan of their work they sure seem to be going out of their way to make it hard for their fans to keep up with them.

If I recall correctly there were two guys behind I.H.P / Liquid Stone. Have they now gone their seperate ways or something? Just curious what's up with all the name changes.

Thanks,

Carl

Ok, I have been out of the loop for a while so my info may be out of date. To the best of my knowledge here is the chain of events.

In the beginning there Mr. Sakuragawa and Mr. Sakamoto formed IHP to make macross resin kits which you are all familiar with.

After working together for a while they decided to try other things and started Liquid Stone as a small offshoot to do non macross items. It proved much more successfull then they anticipated and now they make mostly toy prototypes for Gundam, Microman, Amdriver, Girl figures, alot of various gashapon. They have various assistants and subcontractors to handle the load.

Experten is just Mr. Sakuragawas personal sandbox where he can go back to making macross resin kits again.