VF-1A Kakizaki

Alain

oh i was referring to that great toys store in makati. sorry about the confusion. love walking around greenbelt and glorietta :lol:

hehehe ah ok, sorry to have misunderstood you....looking forward to meet you here in the future.

same here man. going back to topic, i think you should get the vf-1j first and then a gbp armor

yes was realy thinking hard with this choice....looks like will have to go with the 1J as most people here suggested. then later the kakizaki to complete skull team.

but the 1J will be out of place, since he is the lone tv figure in the collection. will have to display it separatly.

Ah, but as soon as you equip the VF-1J with the GBP it can also be displayed with the DYRL Skull Squadron since an armored VF-1J did appear in DYRL :D

hehe like I said its a never ending addiction. after completing all DYRL and Tv Hikaru, start collecting again for the different modes :rolleyes: not to mention armors and fps.

will just focus for the time being my collection on VF-1 Models and all the major pilots in the movie and the tv series.

Edited by Alain

• 6 months later...
Haha all the VF-1a's have different head lasers >_<

Hikaru has Silver Band / White Barrel

Max has Black Band / White Barrel

Hayao has BLack Band / Black Barrel

I painted Hikaru's Band Black and stripped the barrel of Hayao's laser with some 1000 grit sandpaper and a lot of elbow grease.

I just got my Kakizaki and would like the head laser to match the other squad members. Besides sandpaper, what paint remover do you fellers recommend that won't harm the plastic?

Oh well, I think if we order online, then we have to take our chances. seems like many people here have different experiences weather from HLJ or Tisinc99.....

Tisinc99... anyone got a link to my thread i posted about them?

I was one of the unlucky ones, and the way my order was treated, it was more than unlucky, it was an obsession with

them to piss me off like i have never been before. Worst online experience EVER. Don't tempt fate please.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Although i am a sucker for green, two DYRL? schemes are enough for my collection. :(

1 CF (can't it be classified as a TV scheme as well?) and Roy's 1S and Hik's 1S is enough

I wonder if they could bring out Kakizaki's TV scheme? :p

Anyone got a pic? My comp hasn't got a dvd unfortunately. >_<

Of course a DYRL? Max 1S scheme would be cool. I wonder if i'd need to get one if they brought him out.

:edit:

found some Kakizaki VF-1A tv Valk (veritech bleh!) pics of the crappy Toynazi version.

http://www.toymania.com/columns/spotlight/...rbattloid.shtml

http://www.toymania.com/columns/spotlight/...erfighter.shtml

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie