Medicom MGS4 - Raiden has never looked this cooool!

mpchi

Uh...forgive me if this is going to be answered in the game, but did Raiden get his lower jaw removed???

He did. He gets better suction now with his new one.

P.S.- Anyone see the Kabuto that the guy was talking about in the article? OMG, it's incredible... I'd say between the MSG4 figures and that Kabuto, my wallet's going to be hurting.

Uh...forgive me if this is going to be answered in the game, but did Raiden get his lower jaw removed???

If you watch the MG4 trailers with him in it, his lower jaw is painted black-ish/with grays

Edited by Gunbuster

Don't think the lower jaw is removed, but rather trying to simulate some sort of x-ray effect the helmet gives in that jaw area. Though probably would look better if they put another clear mouth piece on top of what they are showing there, so you don't get the feeling of seeing the bare bone of his jaw with the flesh removed. :p

Some more pics I found.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by mpchi