vf1a hikaru mod

Ali Sama

i wan tot make mine fast pack complient. I figure ic na sjtu swap the part of th eback pack that accepts the rocket packs form the 1j and I belive the arms woudl fit. my question is the legs parts. they have guids fo rth eholes but hre holes ar efilled up. shoudl I jsut drill or what?

ali

I did it, drill the holes, swap the backpack witht the 1j, swap the lower arms (no need to remove any screws they pop out) paint on the black striped on the arms. Done. Good luck

if you want it to be the Hikaru, you may want to do it with a max 1a and paint all the blue to red, the base colors do not match from the hikaru 1a to the 1j

Edited by mslz22

I did it, drill the holes, swap the backpack witht the 1j, swap the lower arms (no need to remove any screws they pop out) paint on the black striped on the arms. Done. Good luck

if you want it to be the Hikaru, you may want to do it with a max 1a and paint all the blue to red, the base colors do not match from the hikaru 1a to the 1j

can I see apic?