To SHAWN & GRAHAM

Hey there, SHAWN and GRAHAM!!

this is "KawasakiKaizer", and I'm a NEWBIE, & wanted to contact-you directly, to ask you (or at least ONE of you....) some questions directly...

(F.Y.I. ....... My name ALSO happens to be "Shawn", but my mates all call me, "Kaizer"...as in, "Kaizer Soze", and I'm almost 100% certain that either/both of you know "Mr. Kaizer Soze" from one of the best bloody-movies in history, "The Usual Suspects"...hehe).

What is alsoF.Y.I., is how I was actually "given" the name, "Kaizer Soze" by some of my very very close mates from University (hehe)........ ; I'll have to tell the both of you the story behind-it sometime; should i hear back from either of you sometime soon.

Anyhow, my question is in regards to some of the games for Macross, that you have information about on your MW-Site (sub-section: "games"); specifically the Console, Arcade, etc., etc., Macross Games; that you discuss on your site (and this forum, by the looks-of-things), of how rare they are, how much they cost, if they are emulated (consoled versions, obviously). where to get them, "IF" they are available, how much Macross World "MW" would pay for them, etc., etc., etc.,

I am hoping that you'll contact me back in regards to your information about these games that you discuss on your website-&-forum, and I can let you know about some information that I, myself, ALSO have in regards to those games on your site, and/or other games out there, and any other information that I might have regarding them, or perhaps any information that you might discuss with me, about the games, or otherwise.

Cheers for now, and hope to hear from you sometime soon! Thanks very much for allowing me to participate-in, and become a member of Macross-

Shawn (a.k.a. KawasakiKaizer)

London, CANADA