Pro painters in Los Angeles

USCOLMRNE

I don't want to hijack your thread USCOLMRNE, but I was just thinking about doing this too. Hopefully you don't mind if I post my request here with yours.

Since nobody seems interested in the 1/48 Hikaru I have for trade, I was thinking it might make a great opportunity to finally have a custom 1/48. I was actually hoping for an Enigma scheme (like this one done by Kurt) though, or maybe a Blue Roses scheme (like this one done by Jung). I'm not sure who is available/interested in doing this type of work and I didn't want to just send blind PMs to people if they're not interested. I know a custom isn't cheap, but I must admit I have no idea how much something like this costs.

So, any customizers out there interested?

I don't want to hijack your thread USCOLMRNE, but I was just thinking about doing this too. Hopefully you don't mind if I post my request here with yours.

Since nobody seems interested in the 1/48 Hikaru I have for trade, I was thinking it might make a great opportunity to finally have a custom 1/48. I was actually hoping for an Enigma scheme (like this one done by Kurt) though, or maybe a Blue Roses scheme (like this one done by Jung). I'm not sure who is available/interested in doing this type of work and I didn't want to just send blind PMs to people if they're not interested. I know a custom isn't cheap, but I must admit I have no idea how much something like this costs.

So, any customizers out there interested?

Hey there, no problem! I feel better that I am not the only one asking