HELP! PLEASE

modelbaseguy

Okay so I have been lurking around here forever it seems and I just love all the brilliant work that I see coming from the members of this forum. So much so that you have inspired me to do a little kit bashing in hopes to end up with a larger scale Valk. I have an older Revell f-14 tomcat kit in 1/32 scale that I would like to convert to a Valk. The problem is that I need some technical drawings of a Valk vf whatever so that I can begin this conversion. I wanted to get it ready for WF 07 but I am unsure if I will make it now or not what with all the extra work I have recently taken on but I am willing to give it a shot. So if anyone out there could point me in the right direction I would be most appreciative. Thanx for the help and more so for the inspiration to take on such a project, you folks are a the best! ;)

Well there have been lots of images posted in the past but here's one I don't think I've seen before, ( or at least in a long while) I think it should be fairly helpful, given you project . Good luck!

post-2604-1163431097_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chas