Help with Marmit 12" figure

Limbo

I got a 12" Marmit Spectreman on eBay but the thing came with all the parts separate and I have no idea on how to put it together... before I try trimming or snapping stuff I wonder if any of you guys have any tips to help me out and make the experience as easy as possible.... If anybody can help me with the instructions, it would already big a huge help... I'm very confused about how the head connects to the neck. Both are very hard plastic and I can tell it doesn’t fit that way without brute force. I hope what it says on the instructions sheet is not "drill here about that big" :unsure:

Thanks!

post-209-1163031592_thumb.jpg

What worked for me and my old Marmit Boba Fett was to use warm water and/or a blow dryer (carefully with the latter) to warm up the PVC-like parts to make them more flexible and also expand a bit so pieces met together. Once you let it cool, they shrink back down and harden up again and usually everything stays together nicely.

I don't know about this figure, but in Boba Fett's case, you basically applied the foam so it more or less filled out the helmet/hed with a little gap for the neck peg and then just pushed it down. The head never 'snaps in' or firmly stays put (you'd never want to grab it by the head), but it does stay put and the flexibility of the foam/peg combo allows for a lot of head positions and gestures that the average figure doesn't allow.

Hopefully this figure's outfit and accessories are made from the same stuff. Try to avoid too much trimming unless you're talking obvious leftovers from the molding process... you want it to stay together when you're done.

I know that wasn't specific instructions, nor may they be totally applicable to your figure, but hopefully it helps you along the path.