Did they ever publish a "This Is Animation" book for Genesis

I've been looking for a definitive Mospeada artbook forever. I don't think they exist. However, there are two books that have some Mospeada color art & line art. One is B-Club special # 9: Artmic Design Works, and the other is Entertainment Bible #16, Artmic 1.

Also, the REF Field Guide from the Robotech RPG has a bunch of original lineart.

Try this page for lots of Mospeada literature. Many of them are just articles in magazines though.

I know there's a handful for Macross, at least one for Southern Cross, but how about Genesis Climber Mospeada?

Anyone? Bueller?

Thanks.

If you like Mospeada line art, there are a lot of sources, but not one comprehensive source. The best is the Animedia Mospeada Graffiti book as mentioned above, but only covers the first 11 episodes. The second best source IMO is the Japanese Mospeada DVD digital art galleries. Here is a list of Mospeada line art sources:

Animedia Mospeada Graffiti

Artmic Design Works

Entertainment Bible 19: Artmic 1

Animedia Vol 11, 1983 (insert)

Magazine For Anime and Hobby Fan No. 1

Magazine For Anime and Hobby Fan No. 2

File for Animeca Fan Mospeada Vol 1

File for Animeca Fan Mospeada Vol 2

IMAI Plastic Model Magazine 1983 Vol 3

Mospeada TV DVD (Japan) vol 1 - 6 DVD booklet - episode line art

Mospeada TV DVD (Japan) Vol 1, 2, 3, & 6 DVD extra - digital line art gallery

Robotech Art 1

Robotech II the Sentinels The Illustrated Handbook #2

Palladium Invid Invasion

Palladium The Sentinels

Palladium REF Field Guide

I know there's a handful for Macross, at least one for Southern Cross, but how about Genesis Climber Mospeada?

Anyone? Bueller?

Thanks.

Hey JR, I have Robotech Art Book 1, its got all sorts of kewl pics of Scott Bernard, Rand, and the gang. I'm sure you're most interested in the suggestive pics of Yellow Dancer tho. :lol: