VF-2SS customized art

grebo guru

Okay, here's one I did just for the heck of it.

Take the VF-2SS, add the Metal Siren's head, and then put a loopy "mega-handgun" weapon in its hand. (I can't remember where I found the gun; someone's portfolio website somewhere.)

The result: wacky!

True, the gun makes it wackiest IMO, the head actually works to an extent. What role a head like that could serve might be that of a VF-12T or even a VF-12E or quite possibly a VF-12K for special ops missions...

Though for a spec ops version, it would need some better armamanets and gunpod...

Edited by Zinjo

True, the gun makes it wackiest IMO, the head actually works to an extent. What role a head like that could serve might be that of a VF-12T or even a VF-12E or quite possibly a VF-12K for special ops missions...

Though for a spec ops version, it would need some better armamanets and gunpod...

You know, your response got me thinking... And after playing around for a little while, I discovered that you're really on to something. So here we are: an unholy union of the Valkyrie II and the Metal Siren. I only used those few parts of the Metal Siren which I like -- the gunpods, the spear, and the head. So what do you think of the "Nexx Gilbert custom Valkyrie II"?

Grebo!

post-4460-1164262880_thumb.jpg

post-4460-1164264121_thumb.jpg

Edited by grebo guru

You know, your response got me thinking... And after playing around for a little while, I discovered that you're really on to something. So here we are: an unholy union of the Valkyrie II and the Metal Siren. I only used those few parts of the Metal Siren which I like -- the gunpods, the spear, and the head. So what do you think of the "Nexx Gilbert custom Valkyrie II"?

Grebo!

Wow, the spear actually looks better on the Valk II, but i'd rather see it mounted on the under side like the classic gunpod. But that's me...

Wow, the spear actually looks better on the Valk II, but i'd rather see it mounted on the under side like the classic gunpod. But that's me...

Yeah, I'm actually growing quite fond of the Nexx Special Valkyrie II... its a pleasant surprise.

EDIT: In fact, I'm so fond of it that I colored it up. Attached: The VF-12C.

post-4460-1164339284_thumb.jpg

Edited by grebo guru