How much have I missed

Skull 001

I haven;t been on the boards much but recently got back on when I saw Yamato was coming out with the 19. I see Yamato has made the stealth 1/48 and a low vis again. Now there is an Angle Bird in the works. Has Yamto released a TV Max 1A yet. That is by far my favorite jet next to the Skull and it is never made. Has there been any other announcements or 1/48's I ahve missed.

No not much.

The VF-1A DYRL? Kakizaki is coming out soon and the Stealth FAST Packs are out. Also the Woodland version of the GBP was out a while now.

1/48 VF-0A is out now at a store near you. Or so I've heard.

Edited by kensei

I haven;t been on the boards much but recently got back on when I saw Yamato was coming out with the 19. I see Yamato has made the stealth 1/48 and a low vis again. Now there is an Angle Bird in the works. Has Yamto released a TV Max 1A yet. That is by far my favorite jet next to the Skull and it is never made. Has there been any other announcements or 1/48's I ahve missed.

Angel Birds have been released. VF-0A comes out today supposedly. And a Kakizaki DYRL scheme was announced and is coming out soonish. The 19 is scheduled for Nov. And no, keep dreaming for TV schemes.

Oh yeah, and as usual Graham is teasing us.

Suspected projects on the arrival are the rest of the M+ valks, and 1/48 Dual seaters.

It is also confirmed that the YF-19 will get an accessory pack with the Fold booster and FP parts.

Yep I have been wanting 12" figures for a while. I am not sure about the Toynami Hikaru it look s ok but something seems very off about the head sculpt. I even saw the convention 12" figures on here the also look good but aren't as good as I expected to see. Maybe it's just hard to translate a cartoon into a 3d sculpt.

Toynami made some 1/100 valks and a 1/6 Hikaru. I think that was you that wanted a 12" figure.