Different Hands?

malcos

all valks come with DYRL style hands aka chicken hands.

the 1J's come with both the DYRL style hands and TV hands aka mickey mouse hands.

you can try to purchase the real TV hands but very few people will part with them but you can buy recasts of the hands from nightmareb4macross, check the for sale section for more details.

*correction*

all the 1Js and the VF-1A CF come with TV hands.

Edited by haterist

the real mickey mouse hands are fixed and made of rubber/vinyl.

the recasts are fixed and made of resin.

if you prefer the DYRL style hands but don't like the limp wrists, you can also purchase fixed DYRL hands from the same member i mentioned above.

hope this helps.

I'm getting annoyed with the looseness of the hands that are on my valk, can't even hold the gunpod properly :(

The problem is in the wrist. You can use the twisty ties that come with toys to secure them to their packaging. Just slide off the clear plastic tube from the metal wire. Cut a small piece of the tube, about 2mm long. Remove the hand from the valk and separate the wrist from the hand. Place the small tube in the groove of the wrist. Replace the hand onto the wrist, keeping the tube between the pieces. And now you have a hand that can hold the gunpod at any pose. I know someone posted a site that had pics of the fix-up, so if anyone has the link...