Geneon's DVD, CD, and UMD sale

Baldrick

Right Stuf

Click on "Bountiful Bargains" in the upper right corner for items covered by the sale.

Thanks for the heads up!

I was with a friend of mine when he was ordering and it was interesting when the original subtotal for 25 discs was over $625 and then fell to $100 after entering the coupon code! :blink:

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Hmm. Surprised that not many people commented on this thread. Its such an amazing deal that its almost too good to be true. Now I can finish off some series that I started off, while getting a bunch of other good ones, all in an unbelievable price. Just hope it doesn't take forever for Right Stuff to get the DVDs out since almost all the ones on the listing are 'Order from Manufacturer' instead of being in stock.

Its funny though, that some series has a missing volume or two at Right Stuf's listing. And in order to complete the collection, getting the missing disc elsewhere will cost way more than the rest of the series combined. LOL :blink: