Fighter's Anthology..

Lightning

Hi all,

since i have just "rediscovered" my Fighter's Anthology CD, i was wondering if anybody could mod the game so we could put valks in it, (even just having GERWALK and Fighter mode would be nice) and model in the Micro Missles too, as well as the cockpit. any takers? (sorry, but i've got no idea on how to mod games)

• 2 weeks later...
maybe it would be possible to kinda mod/link Macross VO with Fighter's Anthology together?

or, which Flight Sims could you mod a Valk into?

FA!! Great game! I play it time to time, it is so fun to have so many planes to fly!

I know a Microsoft FS 2000 VF-1J. It has the three modes but it just fly and transform, no missiles nor gun shots... borring as the FS...

A FA valk mod would be great. I used to play with the FA toolkit to mod some planes. I knew how to change the weapons load, explosions damage radious, engine power, and so but I don't know how to create a new plane (in fact some people used to mod the skins and sounds)

Let me know if you find something on this topic.

do you know where i could find the FA toolkit?

Here:

Fa downloads

There is a lot of good FA stuff there too.

I've been reading the FA forums and they say that is impossible to modify the aircraft shapes in the game (that's why some aircraft are represented by others in some mods... sad but seems to be true) One of the most anoying things was the falklands (Malvinas) missions without Canberras (represented by A-6 or the like) and Pucaras...