Decals/stikers For 1/48

Arthurius

Hi everyone,

I am looking for decals for my vf-1s roy, vf-1a hikaru, and vf-1j stealth 1/48th. I dont know where to get them.

I need for the stealth to have a white Skull in the heat Shied if possible.

So then, the question is, which decals did you use, and from where did you get it?

Thx in advance.

PM either Anasazi37 or takatoys. They both make excellent stickers. Anasazi also makes waterslide decals if you prefer. Here's a couple of links you can check out.

Link 1

Link 2

I've used both of their stickers and they are vast improvements over the stock Yamato stuff. I also have some of Anasazi's waterslides, but I have yet to try them. Take a look in this section to see some more examples of their excellent work on many of the customs. Regardless of which one you choose, you'll not be disappointed.

Edited by Die, Alien Scum!

I've used both as well, and I tend to prefer Takatoys'.

If you're going to do a full repaint and customize the heck out of it, I can see getting Anasazi's decals, and this would probably yield the best results from what I've seen on these boards. His stickers just don't hold up as well under repeated handling as Takatoys' for me, though, and I refuse to be bothered to repaint and/or seal my valks in clear coats after decaling (I have tons of unbuilt Hasegawa's for that).

Of course, YMMV.