Kawamori-San is a Harry Potter fan

Jester

He he he transformable broomstick :p

Sweat dropped off of the bridge of Harry's nose as he nervously eyed Malfoy rounding the Slytherin goal posts. "I'll get you for that Potter, you stinking mudblood lover," Draco spat out the words as he leaned forward onto his broomstick, his right hand thusting into his pocket and whipping out his wand. Harry looked quickly at Ron and Hermione far below in the stands, the fear in their eyes evident. Looking gim, Hermione nodded in agreement at Harry and Hermiones earlier hatched plan for what to do if Draco attacked Harry during the game. Pressing the nearest of three buttons on the shaft of the Nimbus 2003. Ina puff of bilious green smoke the broom transformed around Harry enmeshing him inside of it so that he resembled from the outside a giant robotic man. Grasping the newly formed PowerBlaster Wand Harry shouted at Draco. "insult my friends will you snake." Pressing the broomstick control sticks the larger wand spat out 33mm blasts of magic blowing Malfoy into tiny pieces. As Malfoy's carcas dropped to the floor below Harry sneered. "Biatch !!!" :ph34r:

Hmm, yep I definately think a transforming broomstick could have some serious advantages in a Quidditch match. :)

BTW I love the Harry Potter books, and Im British, and Hogwarts is in Scotland :) However you would have to live in the UK, and have bought the Comic Relief Quidditch, and Monsters books to have worked it out :)

Could it be that it's only Egan Loo trying to make a connection between Harry Potter and the new Macross game just because the Macross character and the Harry Potter actress just because they have the first name of Emma? Otherwise I see no connection unless Egan heard it straight from Kawamori or Studio Nue.

Just beacuse the masses like something, does not make it good. The Spice Girls & Britney Spears are two examples that spring to mind. But anyway, I digress, that is a discussion for another time.

Graham (not a Harry Potter fan).

:ocry_smile.gif

I love the Spice Girls.

You should check yourself into a mental institution. <_<

BTW I love the Harry Potter books, and Im British, and Hogwarts is in Scotland :) However you would have to live in the UK, and have bought the Comic Relief Quidditch, and Monsters books to have worked it out :)

That is so not true, anyone with half a brain should have figured that out ages ago...

They board the train in London, and the ride is several hours. Hogwarts is in the mountains, and there are not too many mountain ranges in the South of England, therefore, there is nowhere else they could be going but Scotland. England isn't that big man, Hogwarts location was easily deduced by me the first time I read the Philosopher's Stone.

Hello... Harry Potter came AFTER Macross 7 and well after the original Macross.  <_<  It's just a coincedence that the actress who plays Hermione Granger's name is really Emma. If anything this would suggest JK Rowling is a Macross fan.  :p

Hmmm... actually, the character in question is the bridge bunny to be featured in the upcoming Macross PS2 game. If I'm not mistaken, the Harry Porter books are out already, so anything is possible. :p

Oh, sorry I didn't specify. I wa stalking about the Basara references. I think whoever is designing the game is a Harry Potter fan. It would be cool if Rowling was a Macross fan. :lol: