The "post Your Custom Valks Here" Thread!

zanderwitaz

Hello everyone, I've made this thread with hopes to summarize all the valk customs on this forum. When I browse this section, I usually only find "how tos" (which i know is what its for) but id like to see everyones work. feel free to post away! I will be uploading my own customs later today.

Check the home page, click enter and under TOYS. It should be on the left in the middle. Click it, then click customs, and "wala", there it is.

415537[/snapback]

nice, very nice

but not everyone has theirs posted of yet, or may not submit for such a thing.

+ the ones in works can still get pimped out as progress proceeds this way, not that most people don't make extra threads for that anyways :p

good guide to the main site to see all the compeleted and absoloutyl awesome completed units though

Check the home page, click enter and under TOYS. It should be on the left in the middle. Click it, then click customs, and "wala", there it is.

415537[/snapback]

sorry, didnt realize there was customs in there. the subtitle for the toys section just says bandai, takatoku, etc. I thought the customs would be in here. I was wondering why there are so few customs!

you'd be amazed how many customs don't get added to the customs section here. its nobodies fault, you have to submit a bunch of pics and they have to be completed customs. completed meaning its got all the decals/stickers, basically all the bells and whistles.

plus, how many of the same customs can they put in there? i know a dozen people who made a custom TV max, but one is all you really need to see. i guess if its something totally unique and hasn't been done by anyone, it would get posted but its kind of redundant to post pics of the same valk over and over again.

either way, most folks will showcase their completed valks in the toys section for us to drool over. this section is predominantly for progress pics, feedback, and custom related info from fellow customizers. :)