Oberth Again

honneamise

Most of my Oberth molds are still good for a dozen kits and I have made replacements for the more worn out ones, so I thought I ask if there are still some people interested in the kit. The price is still EURO 65 plus shipping.

For those not familiar with the kit, here is a pic, but I´m sure many of you are already following neptunesurvey´s build-up thread. If you are interested post here or PM me, the kit should be available again in a few weeks.

post-2845-1152634323_thumb.jpg

Most of my Oberth molds are still good for a dozen kits and I have made replacements for the more worn out ones, so I thought I ask if there are still some people interested in the kit. The price is still EURO 65 plus shipping.

For those not familiar with the kit, here is a pic, but I´m sure many of you are already following neptunesurvey´s build-up thread. If you are interested post here or PM me, the kit should be available again in a few weeks.

post-2845-1152634323_thumb.jpg

415193[/snapback]

If your interest numbers seem low you should approach Starship Modeler or Hobbyfan about selling the rest of what you can make. I had great dealings with Hobbyfan when I did the Lancer II through them.