Devin's Gbp Decals

izzyfcuk

We all know how great Devin's decals look for our valks

On the GBP decal sheet with its white backing, i wondering if anyone here has any problems cutting the decals?

As it's while, i can barely make out the edges and on many occasions, i came close to over cut the decals.

Also i spent 3 days instead of the 1 full day to apply the decals

Do anyone of you guys have any methods to make this less hassle? maybe like different light shone on the decals sheet to make the decals more visible when cutting and more ease?

Ahhh the GBP.... I've done alot of decals from Devin, which means alot of white on white, and I'll admit, those white line bastards were a bear.... I fund that if you angle it juuuust right agianst the light you can see them... the light reflects differently on the markings than the backing. those little lines were still a chalenge... but fear not, because they are hella worth it in the end.

Well, my hands are pretty much tied on this one, unfortunately. I know that it's not ideal, and I feel really bad when I picture everyone squinting at the GBP sheet trying to figure out where to cut, but the alternative (no decals) is far worse. The only suppliers of blue-backed decal paper compatible with an ALPS printer here in the US are unreliable, way too slow, way too expensive, or have horrible quality control. Believe me, I've tried them all and spent a lot of my own money and time doing it. The best supplier I have found only makes white-backed decal paper. I have asked him to make blue-backed decal paper, but it would be a big change in his production process so he's not really interested. I feel fortunate that I even found this guy, so I try not to push my luck. At one point, I almost gave up decal production because of the suppliers I had to deal with....

yeah, i tried the same method like u mentioned but im thinking it's still talking up too much time.

408588[/snapback]