Gits 2: Innocence

I've been trolling around the internet looking for more information on the English Dub of Innocence that was released in England back in February.... any of you guys see it yet? Any rumors on a US release? :unsure:

The only things I know about about it is it was produced by Dreamworks (that is now sold), licensed to be sold by Manga Ent in the UK... the GitS SAC TV show cast was "chosen" to do the movie voices... details out on it are horribly vague :angry:

Wow u guys still haven't got it yet? We got it ages ago in kangaroo land! It's a very good dub, very well done, so much so, that i don't mind watching it in japanese or english! Batou and Togusa and everyone are all very well developed. Its great they still used the same voice actors from the first movie - haven't seen GiTs-SAC in english, so i can't comment if they used the same ones there, still its very good.

The dub is available at boxtorrents.com.  From what I have heard, it isn't planned as a release in the US>  they did release the dub in ireland though.

401691[/snapback]

This is the sequel to the first GITS movie right? I rented this sucker from blockbuster 6 months ago. Hell, I think I saw it at Best Buy!

The dub is available at boxtorrents.com.  From what I have heard, it isn't planned as a release in the US>  they did release the dub in ireland though.

401691[/snapback]

This is the sequel to the first GITS movie right? I rented this sucker from blockbuster 6 months ago. Hell, I think I saw it at Best Buy!

401744[/snapback]

it was English Dubbed? :blink: or Japanse with English Subs?