Anyone Seen The New Toyota Yaris Commercial?

so it starts out with this robot with gas pumps for legs and a clear gas tank in it's butt, it looks just like a tachikoma, altho i suppose it could just as easily said it was a spider made of gas pumps, either way i thought it was cool

Yes as a matter of fact it just came on a few minutes ago where I live. it was rather cute and funny the way how the yaris kept backing up and running over it but the Yaris is a nice hybrid car I may someday get.

Yes as a matter of fact it just came on a few minutes ago where I live. it was rather cute and funny the way how the yaris kept backing up and running over it but the Yaris is a nice hybrid car I may someday get.

395315[/snapback]

You're thinking of the Prius aren't ya?

Edited by Valkyrie Nut

so it starts out with this robot with gas pumps for legs and a clear gas tank in it's butt, it looks just like a tachikoma, altho i suppose it could just as easily said it was a spider made of gas pumps, either way i thought it was cool

395314[/snapback]

395445[/snapback]

Nope. It's the Yaris. Most of Toyota's commercials right now are gas-oriented, such as the RAV4 and all the gas billboard numbers trying to chase it.

395314[/snapback]

395445[/snapback]

Oops, I replied to the wrong post. I was supposed to be replying to Phalanx's post >_<;

Edited by Valkyrie Nut

Great? I'd say it's good, but not great. I remember when economy cars got over 50 mpg and that was before a pcm could control efficiency. If they put their minds to it they could do much better with the gasoline engine. <_<

Edit: spellcheck :)

Edited by NERV