My First Amv Project

"Hate Me" by Blue October, set to scenes and audio clips from Blue Gender. Its a Tad long (12:26 :lol: ) and 97.5MB... had many issues with background music, but I think for a first time building one, I don't think it came out too bad :)

.Torrent Removed by Southcross

I have never used ThePirateBay.com's tracker before... so please don't blame me for any connection issues :?

Edited by Southcross

the BEST application suite for taking DVD video and making .AVIs for you PC has got to be "Gordian Knot"... Google it. When you DL it, just make sure its the .35 version (their main page shows ver .28, you just need to go deeper into their site).

I encode everything as Divx 3.11.... then use the included App BeSweet to convert the audio (AC3) to either Wav or MP3... Then I use Premiere Pro 1.5 to edit/mux everything together :)

I used to make AMVs  with windows movie maker, its a basic program but it works well as long as you don't need to add any of your own special effects

395125[/snapback]

im not useually one to get in a gripe about avatars and stuff like that.... but dont you find yours...... sick and disturbing?

ontopic:

"special effects are for noobs" they end up wreking the mood of the movie, they almost never fit in, and are too flashy when compared to the videos your using. i already have vegas video or something like that on my other computer

oh and... lovely program, never have i been so ticked off to shake my moniter back in forth in sheer frustration at the stupidity of devlopers... now tell me where dvddecrypter.exe is

Edited by evirus

im not useually one to get in a gripe about avatars and stuff like that.... but dont you find yours...... sick and disturbing?

oh and... lovely program, never have i been so ticked off to shake my moniter back in forth in sheer frustration at the stupidity of devlopers...

395234[/snapback]

actually i find it to be rather witty

which program are you reffering to in that second line?

oh and... lovely program, never have i been so ticked off to shake my moniter back in forth in sheer frustration at the stupidity of devlopers...

395234[/snapback]

actually i find it to be rather witty

which program are you reffering to in that second line?

395252[/snapback]

the one about dvddecrypter.exe? im talking about that Gordian Knot program southcross mentioned it asks for where the file is but it is not on my computer

TIll this day i still dun understand why ppl are upset over his avatar.

395261[/snapback]

terri was abused by the media and republican politicians. she was made a national issue, if she where able to talk to us now im sure she would have been absoultly apalled about what was made of her accident, i just dont think its right to think of such a thing as "witty"

395261[/snapback]

terri was abused by the media and republican politicians. she was made a national issue, if she where able to talk to us now im sure she would have been absoultly apalled about what was made of her accident, i just dont think its right to think of such a thing as "witty"

395269[/snapback]

My avatar is a witty answer to the member title 'no animated avatars' that was forced on me, im not saying that a picture of her is witty

395261[/snapback]

395269[/snapback]

Ahh, at least now i have a name to google on. Its purely American news thus below the radar for me i guess. :(

Thanks for making that clear.

395261[/snapback]

395269[/snapback]

Ahh, at least now i have a name to google on. Its purely American news thus below the radar for me i guess. :(

Thanks for making that clear.

395410[/snapback]

offtopic: dont bother, the basics of the thing is that terri was in a presistant vegitative state for years, her husband wanted to take her off life support, her parents wanted to keep her alive. she ended up being taken off life support and was "layed to rest" around 14 days later.

on topic: id stick to amv.org or one of the movie hosting sites, bittorrent's tend to be slow unless your stuff is super popular.

also could you tell me where the dvddecrypter.exe file is on that gordonknot program, didnt come with it it seems

also could you tell me where the dvddecrypter.exe file is on that gordonknot program, didnt come with it it seems

ack... I forgot, I had to DL it seperately... if you DL the AMV pack from A-M-V.org, it will install it.