Is The X-9 Ghost Related To The Qf-4000?

Phalanx

I was just looking at a pic of the X-9 just recently and was thinking about the QF-500 ghost from Macross Zero and that made me wonder if the X-9 is indefinetly related to the QF-500. According to the X-9's stats from Macross Mecha Designs it doesn't clearly state any evidence that it's related to the older ghost drones so what do you think about this?

The only Ghosts I know of are the 2001, 2200 and 3000. According to the Compendium, these are all related to the Ghost X-9. Given that unmanned drones in the Macross series are named Ghost, it would be safe to assume that any other drones named Ghost are also part of the UN Spacy's UAV line...

Macross Mecha Designs isn't any sort of place to be pulling stats and story info from, for the record.

His data is what he needed to implement those vehicles in RPGs.

He made a lot of it up, either because the existing data didn't fit his purposes or because there wasn't any real data(as is the case with the X9).

It's not really relevant to anything.

Thanx for pointing that out JBO, I just assumed that his information was credible since it was somewhat of a reference to Macross VF's.