Custom Gbp {pics}

promethuem5

I did consider that, and if I could get my hands on a second set of missiles, I would. I'd want to keep it a removable mod tho (hence the second set if missiles)... just seems like an aweful lot of cotton ball work to make enough trails....

Don't worry, that's the one I've known about for years.... I try all the time to convince my parents to get me a digital SLR, but no dice.  My stupid dad doesn't undersand why our Sony Mavica (uses floppy disks, doesn't even have a measurable megapixel because that wasn't the unit of measurement at its time) isn't goog enough, and my mom doesn't want to spend that kind of money.

388669[/snapback]

May be we should start a buy promethuem5 a better camera fund raiser. :blink:

I still like your work

GS_7ece3a084a93ef65562dcf7acb1baf5a.png

Edited by big F

I did consider that, and if I could get my hands on a second set of missiles, I would.  I'd want to keep it a removable mod tho (hence the second set if missiles)... just seems like an aweful lot of cotton ball work to make enough trails....

389957[/snapback]

It would look awfully cool though wouldn't it? I think I might give it a try.

May be we should start a buy promethuem5 a better camera fund raiser.

Thanks. It just so happens however, that my parents bought me a new one online last night along with an awesome high-powered macro closeup lens, so after my birthday, I'll be kickin it with some serious high powered camera action and retake photos of all my stuff (starting with the GBP and my battle damaged CF.)