Something Awful

:lol::lol::lol: pacman. i do not mind we have one for bad engrish i can see with the last few posts as to why this topic was started. as long as the stuff is funny and not cruel or coldblooded, i have no problem with it.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

OK... Something Awful has been around for a loooong time. I'm sure about everyone here knows it exists and, if they think it's funny, they visit there often. I know I do.

But is there really a reason to start a random thread just posting images you've found there?

I've rarely, if ever, called outright for a thread to be locked. But this one should be.

OK... Something Awful has been around for a loooong time. I'm sure about everyone here knows it exists and, if they think it's funny, they visit there often. I know I do.

But is there really a reason to start a random thread just posting images you've found there?

I've rarely, if ever, called outright for a thread to be locked. But this one should be.

388127[/snapback]

read the last page or so from the bad english thread and you will find out, it is just picstures taken from another site for amusement here on this site. which is basicly what this thread is for. by the way Rocketpunch who is the girl in your avatar anyway she looks cute.

chris