Joss Whedon's Wonder Woman

Ladic

I know nothing of Wonder Woman other than watching Super Friends when I was 4. I could care less who is cast in the role as long as she can act the part Whedon writes.

That said, I had no interest in this character until I learned Whedon was writing it...if he wasn't I could care less about this movie. With Joss behind it, it's probably worth watching.

I always thought Jennifer Connley would make a fantastic WW; her face just has that classic beauty, and I see JC in Adam Hughes WW covers, who I think illustrates the most beautiful version of Wonder Woman. She has that innocent beauty that goes beyond the whole "Who looks better on the cover of Maxim" contest.

Getting an unknown is tricky; I dont know how I am going to take Brandon Routh as Supes. Of course, Christopher Reeve was for the most part an unknown when he did Supes.

Catherine Zeta-Jones would've been great for the role 5-7 years ago, but she's alot of what made her beautiful handsome. Katey Homles would've also been a descent pick in 2-3 years, but she's hooked up with that couch jumper.

388246[/snapback]

CZJ was freakin hot in Ocean's 12. She'd still make a good choice, but like I said, a famous star for a comic book franchise is a huge mistake. They dont have to be unknown, just not an A-list celebrity that's constantly in the tabloids.

I think casting the role is going to extend beyond who fits the character, I think it will also boil down to money, longevity of the franchise and who won't drive Whedon into eating a gun during production.

388331[/snapback]

I think that Whedon would do the Movie industry a favor if it whacked 5 other idiot directors before sucking on the barrel himself. All the guy could ever write was camp and if it wasn't for those shows T&A 'actors' he'd be a nobody.

ANYWAYS.... they need an unknown for alot of reasons.