1/48 Stealth Type Strike Fast Packs?

dafunguy

What are the odds of Yamato releasing the 1/48 Stealth Type fast packs with the strike cannon? I would like to put the Stealth colored fast packs on my low viz, but I don't want to buy the whole Stealth set for $200 just for the fast packs. I also want the strike cannon and I don't think anyone has verified that it will be included with the current Stealth/fast pack release. Should I just wait and see what happens? I think the chances should be good, since Yamato does show pictures of the Stealth with a strike cannon. Maybe I should just get a low viz strike fast pack custom made. Anyone out there doing customs?

What are the odds of Yamato releasing the 1/48 Stealth Type fast packs with the strike cannon?

50/50

There have been promo shots of it with both. The original Super sets did not come with one, but that may be because they were TV style

There are a couple of customizers on the boards. Go out to the main site and look in the custom section for references

What are the odds of Yamato releasing the 1/48 Stealth Type fast packs with the strike cannon?

50/50

There have been promo shots of it with both. The original Super sets did not come with one, but that may be because they were TV style

There are a couple of customizers on the boards. Go out to the main site and look in the custom section for references

381727[/snapback]

The Hikaru VF1-J with TV packs bundled did not come with a strike cannon. But all DYRL valks bundled with regular fast pack sets came with one, as did the fast pack sets that were sold separately, so I would think the stealth would get one especially since they had pics in the promo.

50/50

381727[/snapback]

The Hikaru VF1-J with TV packs bundled did not come with a strike cannon. But all DYRL valks bundled with regular fast pack sets came with one, as did the fast pack sets that were sold separately, so I would think the stealth would get one especially since they had pics in the promo.

381806[/snapback]

There has never been an offical DYRL Valk that came with Fast Packs from Yamato.

The only ones that ever came with Fast Packs are

VF-1J MAX

VF-1J MIRIA

VF-1J HIKARU

All of these were TV style valks

I think what would happen is the "FP with stealth" = having super + strike parts but in a single package? (like the tv super valks perhaps but with bonus cannon?)

I hope so, anyway.. :)

Graham??

Maybe to milk it even more they will create a third version:

1. Stealth (naked with pilot in a grey TV flightsuit like the low vis pilot)

2. Stealth with TV armor and FP (no strike cannon, pilot wears DYRL spacesuit since this is a space "super valk" upgrade even though the tv series super valks had pilots wearing flightsuits still)

3. Stealth with DYRL Super + Strike Parts (dyrl arm armor, pilot wearing spacesuit)

I hope they all come with clown hands like the CF release though. Cannon Fodder was a cross between a TV valk (clown hands and tv flightsuit pilot) and DYRL valk. (the arms had the DYRL stripes on them)

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

50/50

381727[/snapback]

381806[/snapback]

There has never been an offical DYRL Valk that came with Fast Packs from Yamato.

The only ones that ever came with Fast Packs are

VF-1J MAX

VF-1J MIRIA

VF-1J HIKARU

All of these were TV style valks

381821[/snapback]

Now that I think about it, I think your right! :p

• 3 weeks later...

If you notice in Graham's toy gallery, the VF-1J Stealth is pictured with the strike cannon, it seems to have the regualar 1/48 hands, and the pilot looks like Hikaru.