Anyone Ever Buy From........??

I used to buy the occasional thing from them a while ago until they pissed me off. They used to have quite the problem with getting packages shipped to the right addresses. I gave them the same address every time and somehow they always screwed something up on it, transposing numbers here and there, mispelling words, you name it. It did not help that most of the time the packages where coming not from LA as they claimed but from southeast asia.

They finally messed up an order of mine, sending it to the completely wrong city and address and they basically told me "it was my problem" that they messed up and would not make good on it. I have not used them since. After that I found out from other people who also use them that they lose orders and misaddress things all the time.

Also closely read what you are buying on their website... pretty much everything they list as "import" is really a bootleg.

Unless they have totally changed in the last two years since I stopped using them I would rate them a zero out of ten... but that is only my personal opinion. My advice is if you do buy from them regularly then be ready as they they WILL eventually lose one of your orders.

I tried to order from them once (a few DVD's and some saint seiya manga). The manga was pre-ordered but usually, when you buy something that is pre-ordered or back ordered, the stores offer to send the items that are available to ship and leave the other stuff pending. Unfortunately, this is not the case with animediscount.com as they didn't only hold any items from being mailed, but the suckers took like 2 months to issue a refund when I told them to cancel the saint seiya manga. I'm not using that store even if they give stuff away for free.

now deepdiscountdvd.com is another story, I loved that store (purchased a few gundam "box sets" from them), they are fast, great shipping (even the free one) and the prices are unbeatable.

regards...

Hi all,

Thanx for the replys so far guys, one more question..... I am looking for a good place to buy some FX dvds, namely mac 7.....Since FX is a manufactureer what is their website, anyone know??

HI all,

I think you maybe right about them being out of print cuz they are VERY hard to find on the net to buy... So they are either origs. that haven't been sold yet, or most likely bootlegs of the origs..... Either way I think I am gonna go with the ones at import anime.....Cuz so far noone has had any problems with them..... I hope!!

EDIT:  Sorry, I thought you said deapdiscountdvd.  Nevermind

380163[/snapback]

I tend to recommend them to other people as well. What do you think of them?