Pls Help My Super-vfs

psphy

Dear Bros,

I found a lots of Yamato 1/48 VFs in the custom gallery and noted that their back are always kept upright with fast pack jets in Battroid mode. i don't know why all of mine are kept falling back. (ie. the cover plate with the clip on the body together with the back) May be due to the weight of the jets i guess

In fact, due to the fragile material in nature which I won't push too hard at the joints, would someone please tell me how to lock the back in position while the fast pack jets are put on. I can't found it in those japanese manual. Thanks in advance.

Cheers

You need to push the back swing hatch thing past the sides until it clicks, then put the Fast Packs on. Someone will come along soon with photographs to show you, it's difficult to explain just in words...

Look at the doo-hickey!

Edit - you can see it best in the GERWALK pic where I have flipped it up for no good reason. That little clip grabs your backpack and holds it tight. In the battloid pic you can see (squint) the white clip holding the backpack and then the neckbrace that comes with the Super/Strike parts inserted.

Edit 2 - note that you also have to push the flap that the head comes through forward (toward the chest) until it clicks. Someone will hopefully have better pics for you. I need to go drink now.

post-2677-1141450074_thumb.jpg

post-2677-1141450164_thumb.jpg

Edited by jenius

Now I have a similar problem: got my 1/48 VF-1J Hikaru Ichijo, and GBP armor today In the full armour all is well cause the thruster pack locks into wing housing, but without the armour, the hatch that covers that lil hook in fighter mode keeps popping open when the backpack is latched. So I imagin if in standard battleliod, or SS battleloid the weight would pop it open. :(

Also for the lost GBP=? :o