The Batman

Pervataru

I was taking some comarison pics to show size diffrence between a Bandie 1:55 to the SD morphers I'm getting ride of and sat the 1:55 next to joker and say they matched up so I figure why not I have a cheap Galaxy Defender Valk 1:55 why a broken dicast pelvis but pack, wings and arm are good, I made myself the greatest 2 min Joker Machine convertion, and I can't afford a real one yet so here I go. :p

Althou I did expect alot more groans and you bone head comment from my antics.

Edited by Pervataru

The damage to the valk came weeks before this project to thought up, the long trip from Sigapore did this valk in, his pelvis was shattered. We all morned his loss, we only hope his gift of organ donation can help other to reach the skys.

i dont liek that new batman show, the joker used to be crazy but smart which was why he was dangerous, the new joker is just a retard, and he acts liek a monkey, and he looks like an albino rastafarian.

375286[/snapback]

ya he is a little out there but more true to the spirt of the Joker as I remember him, that is before DC bought the rights to The dark knight and his clave. Joker started out as a mental ward guest, not a pretty site for the kiddies back when Bats went mainstream.