Vf-2 Ss Bandai Model Kit

wolfx

Hi model folks....i'm usually in the toy threads so hope you guys can help me out. Somebody wants to sell his VF-2 SS which is painted and assembled to me for a reasonable price. I searched about it here and gathered that it requires parts swapping to transform. How much swapping involved is there? Is it durable enough for transformation?

Another question is, does this thing have polycaps on its joints?

Does the cannon really come down over its head, cause looking at the pictures i don't think it does.

And can someone give a slight review of it if you own one or post photos? Here's his model. Pictures are grainy and badly angled so i can't really make it out that well.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y2/rayz_x/24...20sale/?start=0

THanks folks. ;)

Well....despite no responses, i went ahead and got it. The previous owner did a so-so job on the paint. He painted most of it with a brush, and the panel lines were done using gundam marker. The panel lines were shallow, thus the panel lines were too thick and bled abit. Anyway, a much better job than I can handle for sure. Plan to hire a pro to touch it up abits.

On to the model itself, there is no mechanism for the legs to transform in between modes. So you gotta remove the legs, take out a joint the legs connect to, and put in a new joint for any of the 3 modes and reconnnect the legs. So these 3 joints are the parts for part swapping.

It has poly caps for all major joints and the thighs are ball jointed, so i'm quite happy with this model. Its a pretty cool model. Glad i got it. ;)