Remote Control F-14

obakesan

Cool! I got 3 vids of a RC F-14. 2 are ducted fan, one is GASOLINE powered! The gasoline bird is the biggest and loudest. Its also done in VF-103 Jolly roger markings. Each bird had swinging wings as well. You might enjoy those videos more than the one you linked. I found one@rcgroups and another at some site linked to there that sells rc jet parts.

There is a VF-1 RC but it does not transform. Someone a couple years back linked it here. It was pretty nice, a japanese fan made it.

more than the one you linked. I found one@rcgroups and another at some site linked to there that sells rc jet parts. 

Ah, interesting, I shall hunt around and check it out. Thanks. ;)

There is a VF-1 RC but it does not transform. Someone a couple years back linked it

367106[/snapback]

I do recall seeing a RC VF-1 at one poing in the forums, probably that one. Was amazed that it flew!!

:lol:

Cheers,

There is a VF-1 RC but it does not transform. Someone a couple years back linked it here. It was pretty nice, a japanese fan made it.

367106[/snapback]

I remember that one.

I found this video to be more amazing than F-14 models, though.

Model Airbus A380