The "large" Toys For Men!

Spatula

f2.jpg

This one here looks very nice. Is this a TAKARA Cool Girl? That giant collection up there is a mix of stuff I like and things I don't care for. I generally like the characters in military uniforms, and I'd love to get the JIN-ROH Panzer Corps ones.

f2.jpg

This one here looks very nice. Is this a TAKARA Cool Girl? That giant collection up there is a mix of stuff I like and things I don't care for. I generally like the characters in military uniforms, and I'd love to get the JIN-ROH Panzer Corps ones.

422357[/snapback]

I would totally rock that into a Kusinagi. Where can I get that?

What I like is it actually looks natural, since the hair doesn't seem like Barbie doll hair, and it flows naturally. The eyes are usually the part that makes a 1/6 seem fake, but these visors hide them away nicely in a cool fashion.

What I like is it actually looks natural, since the hair doesn't seem like Barbie doll hair, and it flows naturally.  The eyes are usually the part that makes a 1/6 seem fake, but these visors hide them away nicely in a cool fashion.

422369[/snapback]

That Cool Girl outfit is custom made. Made by a Japanese site that often sell custom outfits on Yahoo Japan. They go for top dollars though. So yeah, very hard to find stuff with a huge price tag. But if you like the long hair Cool Girl only, then its the CG-12 Ruby. While mine in black & white is Cool Girl CG-12 Alternative Ruby, not in the orignial blue outfit. Alternatives ï½ï½’ï½… re-make of existing Cool Girl but with a new head sculpt & outfit update. Both old & new Ruby looks very pretty.

I am not a heavy military collector, but get some gears and weapons here & there. Medicom MGS3 Snake is a really awesome figure. While Hot Toys from Hong Kong makes the best accessories. Got a bunch of diving gear and guns for my Cool Girl. All the Japanese superheroes stuff are very cool too, but those may not be as appealing to the western market.

Heard that Takara is going to release a male Jin Roh version soon. So keep an eye on that.

Edited by mpchi

A male Wolf Brigade, finally, after RAH and Dragon are basically all gone with their stock of the male ones. As I said earlier, the Aliens figures really have my eye and will go nicely with my Big Boss/MGS3 figure, as you have mentioned. It was the first 1/6 I got, followed by Kusanagi as the second.