Need Help

jorawar_b

studio halfeye version? i was just bidding on one on ebay and looking to get one in the wanted section :rolleyes: as for price I am not sure on yahoo japan they go for about $150.00 when they sell the one on ebay is up to $113.00, you can find pics on the main site. as you know there is more to this site then the forums. there is some pretty decent pictures in the model section, I want to get one and paint it and keep it in the fighter mode. i think the other modes are ugly.

Edit: here is the link http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/models/she/she_main.htm

Chris

Edited by zeo-mare

Chris,

Thank you for taking the time out to reply, I was bidding one last year and the final price was over 250.00. So if you can get one for 150.00, that is a steal, I think I will also bid, wouldn't hurt to have an extra.

Thank you for the link, I wounder if there were anyother paint styles on the VA-3. Now was the VA-3 made the same time as the VF-1? I am kinda lost on this one and when it came into service.

hi i do not know how much info there is on the VA-3 in real life or if it was just something whipped up quickly for the release and they did not do a real extensive background for it. I have never seen really any other paint jobs for it. i am sure if you wanted you could just create your own. by the way i should not have mentioned the one on ebay now i can see you are going to bid against me :p:blink::(

chris