OT Whats the law against throwing at cars?

NERV

Earlier tonight I was coming home from taco bell, I was on a 2 lane road, in the left lane. then out of a side street comes a minivan making a right, its 2 lanes so she can easily go in the right lane and everything is fine instead she truns straight into the left lane and i almost hit her, even had to pull the emergency brake to avois hitting her, so i drop on the horn for about 20 seconds, then pull up next to them, flip them off and throw my half eaten taco at their window, which happened to be open and it went in, and i tihnk they may have gotten my plate number, and if they file anything i won't have any proof that they cut me off like that, i also realize they may not be able to prove it was me, but if they cud wuts the potential fine/points for something liek that?

number one, FIRST AND FOREMOST

punch a guy out, but NEVER f**k with his/her car, that costs too much money to be screwing around.

as for your situation, i think it would be a "he said/she said" kind of thing, unless they dust you chalupa for fingerprints, which they wont do. chances are, nothing will happen...but in my town, throwing at someones car will more than likely earn you a nice black eye when they catch you.

You got me. My guess would be they might get you on assault if they think you intended harm to the passengers of the vehicle (assault with a taco, that's a new one to me) or they might get you on defacing/damaging property if it caused any damage (but what damage can a taco bell taco do to a van?)...

Then again these laws are different everywhere... who knows there might be a funny "road rage" law on the books that this might fall under... or perhaps the people will not report it at all.

True story: When I was dating a girl in college in chicago we were driving somewhere in her car and she merged onto the highway in a rather haphazzard way (even I said "whooaaaah!" when she did it) and she cut some guy off. He drove past us screaming and honking and he threw an orange at her car and it bounced off my side window. She got all hot and bothered that the guy did that but I pretty much sided with the guy, she was driving like an idiot.

Who knows, maybee nothing will come of this. If anything does, explain your position to the cops and perhaps they will go easy on you.